Find what you want
- Search AusStage – how to search AusStage and find what you want using Basic Search, Event Search and Resource Search.
Work with Maps
You can learn about maps in AusStage – and read the mapping manual for the mapping interface.
You can also download maps from AusStage for viewing in other map software. Map files are formatted in KML. These guides explain how to export AusStage maps and how to combine AusStage maps with data and imagery from other sources to Google Earth.
- Export a Map – how to export a map from AusStage and start working with it in Google Earth.
- Create an Image Overlay – how to overlay historical maps and other image files in Google Earth.
- Convert Map Files – how to convert map files in MapInfo or Shapefile format from the Australian Bureau of Statistics or elsewhere for use in Google Earth.
- Overlay ABS Data – how to prepare an overlay of data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics for use in Google Earth.
Work with Networks
You can learn about networks in AusStage – and read the networks manual for the networks interface.
You can also download networks from AusStage for use with other network software. Network files are formatted in GraphML. This guide explains how to start working with networks exported from AusStage.
Embed AusStage data
- Data Exchange – how to embed live data from AusStage in your own website.
Work with the RDF Application